So, I've been digging in my files, and discovered that I had a couple of solid products I could release.
The second "Training the Mind" album is less of a coherent 'workshop' than the first. It contains 11 exercises from the Nine Moons training program, but I left out the expository and set-up material that I included in the first suite. A slightly more advanced set of exercises assumes that the student knows their uses.
• Blood, Breath & Bone; basic entrancement exercise
• Exercises for basic, or 'open' meditation and for contemplation meditation
• The full Daily Shrine Work, with meditation
• The Caher Draoí - Druid's Fortress - an energy-working with the Two Powers.
• A contemplation meditation on the Druidic Cosmos.
• An introduction to "Rising in Vision" - standing out of the body for vision-travel and work.
• Two files of vision and invocation to the Earth Mother and Gate Keeper. The first gives the vision, and then recites the full invocation. Students can follow either in text, or hands-free, repeating the ritual words. The second removes the ritual text-voice, for those who prefer to work without it.
• The final file also supports the 'Audience with the Earth Mother and Gatekeeper' from the Nine Moons work. It is to be used after the Blessing has been drunk, as a final contemplation and attunement.
This suite of exercises is aimed at students who are familiar with achieving basic trance and focused attention. Students just beginning meditation or trance practice should work the first collection first.
The second offering presents a full ADF-style simple Rite of Offering, with full trance-guidance in the "Inner Work" components of that rite. The trance-guidance takes the student from mental preparation in the opening prayers, through awareness of the Worlds and Hallows, to the Opening of the Gate. Visions are suggested for the Kindreds Offerings, and a full guidance is given for receiving a good blessing.
The same script is presented twice, once with a second voice giving the actual ritual speech, and once with the ritual-speech sections left silent. The first allows students to work the rite 'hands-free' as they learn.
For students of Our Druidry this offers a level of explanation and deepening of the rite that is hard to come by in printed instruction.
Both of these, as well as the first Training the Mind collection, are available at my Bandcamp shop, here.