Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Non Mortui

 Hello...?
Yeah, I'm still 'here'. It's been nearly half-a-year since I've posted, but that's the result of the shut-down inertia finally catching up with me. I did do some writing and arting over the winter, but didn't do the extra steps of posting it here.
So as my brain stirs in its burrow for spring I will be back on this outlet as well. We plan a gradual re-opening of activities here at Tredara this year. The Wellspring Gathering is still virtual (post on that very soon) but we may be able to open to a careful public for Summer Solstice, if everyone stays with the program.
So, this is just Hello, and a preface to real content, coming directly...



The view from my back deck, facing East, as we did our
morning offerings today...
Ah, Spring by Lake Erie...

No comments: