Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Published!

As of today my book, Sacred Fire, Holy Well; A Druid's Grimoire, is available only from ADF Publishing (though it isn't listed there, yet...), and through various retail outlets, including Amazon.com. The Amazon price is actually lower than the Lulu price, and shipping is cheaper too, so I have no regrets. ADF Publishing did a fine job moving this along, and we're still using on-demand printing, so it will be easy to make small changes if needed. Look for the cool new hardback spellbook that will be a companion to SFHW to be up on Lulu in a day or two.

4 comments:

Linda Costello said...

Oh, thank the gods! I am glad it's done... Can't wait to see the final version!

Rob Henderson said...

This is great news!

James said...

Excellent! There are some people in my grove's magic group who have been wanting to buy a copy. (I told them they needed to read it.) This will be a good time for them to get it.

Auberon Draenen Wen said...

Awesome! I've been wanting to get this and was worried when it poofed.

I've just ordered your meditation CD.